| ]

DISCLAIMER: I've gone out of my way to make things not specifically spelled out on the diagram different than I remember seeing them on the exam as to not break NDA. My advice to you if you're beginning to work on TSHOOT is to start your own lab, built it from the ground up and only look at what I've done if you get stuck on something. I did this and I'm very glad; it definately showed me areas I needed to understand better.


The physical equipment:
2 3560s acting as DSW1 & DSW2
1 3550 as ASW1
1 2950 as ASW2
Note: To get the 3560s to run IPv6 you will need to make sure you have IPSERVICES loaded. You will also need to enter the "sdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 {default | routing | vlan}" command in config mode.

The virtual equipment:
The routers are handled by GNS3 on Ubuntu 10.04 (dual proc 2.8 Xeon 4gig RAM). R4 is using eth2 and eth3 of the Ubuntu server to connect to DSW1 and DSW2.

The configs (updated 5/21/10):
Switches and routers now support IPv6 - Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out my noob mistakes with v6 redistribution.

The topology published by Cisco (subject to change I'm sure):





Reference from Nuul

Lab diagram on GNS3: